Bright but no glare
The glare generated by the HID headlamps might be extremely disturbing for the other drivers on the road, especially for incoming traffic, thus raising the number of accidents and fatalities.
This 2014 new H7 head light assembled with 2 pcs highlight CREE-XML2 LED SMD chips could not only increases visibility, but also reduces glare. 2400lm and 6000K color temperature, and the emitted clear white light is identical to daylight. It is perfect equivalent of 70W halogen and xenon lamps.
Low consumption, low heat, long life
20W power consumption is about 85% lower than traditional 70W halogens or HID light. Lower power consumption means low gas consumption.
This compact-size bulb is empowered by advanced heat transfer technology: electrically neutral thermal path process, 6063 aluminum cooling fin in grooves and layers, red copper and silver plate for thermoelectric separation. Such excellent heat dissipation translate directly to a longer lifespan and lower maintenance cost.
The driver is separated from the main body, about 10 mm short compare with other head light, compatible with more vehicles.
IP68 waterproof rating is the highest in IP code. It can be safely used in any bad weather.
PBT engineering-plastic makes high performance, resisting creep, heat and aging.
Can be connected to power without regard to positive or negative, the clamps are the same and there is no polarity identification
Low and high beam transition
H7 car light can be used as either low or high beam, to achieve low or high beam transition, please check your headlight assembly and purchase accordingly
1. Give vehicle enough time to cool down properly before starting the installation.
2. Put vehicle in park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Have the ignitions turned off and the keys removed.
4. Avoid burns when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
5. Avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs.
6. Do not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as oils in the hands can cause blotting on the lights.
7. Thoroughly examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
8. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.
Operating voltage: DC 12/24V
Color temperature: 6000K
Waterproof rating: IP 68
Material: aviation aluminum
Luminous flux: 2400lm
Life span: ≥30,000 hours
Working temperature: 70 to 90 degree